Broken Hearts Tattoo Club Deposit Agreement
- All tattoo deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A minimum of $50 to $100 is required for a deposit.
- The amount of your deposit will be taken off the total of your tattoo.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit your deposit and you will have to leave another deposit to schedule a new appointment.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, your Artist requires 48 hours notice or you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you provide at least 48 hours notice to reschedule, your deposit will transfer to your new appointment.
- If you choose not to reschedule your appointment when you cancel, your Artist will hold on to your deposit for 2 weeks. If you do not schedule a new appointment within two weeks of cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred for use by another person.
- In case of inclement weather, call to let your Artist know that you cannot make your appointment. As long as you notify your Artist prior to your appointment time they will transfer your deposit to a new appointment date.
- If you arrive for your appointment without proper identification you will not be tattooed. You will forfeit your deposit and be required to leave another deposit before a new appointment can be scheduled, if time is available.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled so your Artist will not be running late for the appointments after yours. If your appointment has to be rescheduled due to your late arrival, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to leave another deposit before scheduling a new appointment. Please call the shop if you feel you are running late
- You must bring state or federal photo ID every time you come in for any tattoo. If you arrive for a tattoo appointment without proper ID, you will not be tattooed and you will lose your deposit money. Acceptable forms of ID include: driver's license, state issued non-driver ID card, military ID or passport.
- If your artist has to reschedule due to illness or emergency your deposit will go towards your next appointment.
- If you change your mind about the design before the appointment. You will need to leave another deposit, and possibly reschedule the appointment. Small changes to existing designs are fine.
Artist__________________________ Deposit ___________